Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rain Means Growth!

I’m going to make this short and to the point.
You started this year off saying this is the year of my breakthrough- but you still have doubt! My business is going to prosper-but you’re not putting in the appropriate work! I’m going to start writing my book or blog-but you put your pen down! I’m going to start working out-but you’re still eating all the wrong foods OR better yet, you are depending on someone else to work out with you so now you’re not doing it!-Uh? I’m warning you–Make a Decision people so you want miss your season AGAIN!

I need you to know that you are planting seeds. The seed you plant will determine your harvest. You’ve already received the vision-Make a decision(s). So if you are planting mediocre seeds that will be your harvest. Your work will not go in vain-TRUST Me on that! I felt the same way at one point. I was crying, sobbing, throwing a pity party and no one wanted to come to my party and just as clear as the sun shines, I hear God say, “I am Not impressed with you tears daughter”. I was like uh? I wiped my nose, dried up my tears and went to work with His guidance. Don’t quit on God, because He hasn’t given up on you!

SHIFT!

With all this being said, as I’m watching the Weather Channel, I’m hearing a more severe weather watches around the United States and the country. We all know that April is the rainy month. There are more severe storms, tornados, flooding, golf ball size hail, and high wind. I hear a lot of people complaining or have complained about the weather being muggy, ookie, & rain-rain go away. Be careful what you speak into the universe, it will soon manifest. Rain is good! It’s nourishing the seed you have planted!

April is a rainy month (with a chance of some sunshine), but guess what? Your seed you planted will reap the harvest! “Reign Means Growth” Let it rain, you are going thru a few test and trails (storms); being tugged and pushed on by friends and family members (high winds); been knocked down & bruised by a few folks (golf ball size hail). Don’t miss your season by getting distracted with things that are around you or that you encounter. I’ll tell you this one thing I know: My God is able to do exceedingly & abundantly above all that we can ask or think according to the power that works in YOU! Ephesians 3:20.

Let’s Get It IN! And Execute!

Cheryl Harris-Stress-Less Expert
www.profoundtouch.com
http://about.me/profoundtouch

P.S. Believe it or not, this article is also a Stress-Less Tip! That is all!

No comments: